CFL2.7M-7/-AUS: MILLER Black Rhino Stainless Steel Wire Cable Type 2 Fall Arrestor 2.7m
MILLER Black Rhino Stainless Steel Wire Cable Type 2 Fall Arrestor is an ultra small and lightweight cable lifeline.
Designed with stainless steel cable, the Black Rhino fall arrestor was developed to endure the daily rigors of harsh environments such as concrete construction, welding, steel erection, food processing and warehousing applications. The 2.7m of working capacity offers greater mobility and arrests a fa within centimeters, minimising the risk to the employee in the event of a fall.
A shorter arrest distance usually positions the user where they can be quickly rescued. The lightweight unit also features an integral load indicator which shows when the unit must be removed from service. It has corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminium components.
- Quick activating high strength stainless steel braking system limiting free fall to a minimum
- Integral load indicator shows if a fall has been taken
- Integral internal shock absorber limits fall forces to under 4kN
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminium components
- Variety of anchorage connectors available including a swivel hook, or triple action karabiner terminations
- No annual factory recertification required, lowers cost of ownership and increase productivity
- Working Load Limit 140kg
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.3 as a type 2 fall arrest device
|Product Code||CFL2.7M-7/-AUS (Karabiner on Top & Snaphook on Bottom) / CFL2.7M-8/-AUS (Triple Action Karabiners on Top & Bottom)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||24x17x10|
|Product Weight||2.4kg (CFL2.7M-7/-AUS)/ 2.2kg (CFL2.7M-8/-AUS)|
|Material||Cover: Impact resistant thermoplastic over aluminium|
|Breaking Mechanism: Stainless steel|
|Cable: Stainless steel|
|Hook: Zinc-plated with 19mm opening|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.3|
Default delivery content here.