3M UniRail™ Horizontal Lifeline System
3M UniRail™ Horizontal Lifeline System consists of a high grade, extruded aluminum rail and is best suited to modern building projects requiring internal and external façade access, inspection and maintenance, including walkways and suspended gantries. The system has also been used extensively for suspended access work by rope access technicians, as it meets the requirements of both abseil and fall protection standards. The system includes a free-flowing carriage which is capable of navigating corners and contours in a building or structure to provide complete flexibility for the end user.
- “Floating” rail design allows for expansion and contraction to accommodate temperature variations
- Free-flowing attachment carriage and bracket-free design offer hands-free functionality while navigating corners and building contours
- System can span up to 6m
- Ideal system for rope access work
- Product design and fixing centers reduce structural loading and increase adaptability to building or structural tolerances, especially in weaker structures
- 6000 series aluminum alloy and 316 stainless steel components help system withstand harsh environments, providing longevity and saving future maintenance and replacement costs
- The main rail floats in its fixings to mitigate the effects of thermal expansion and contraction which would otherwise cause the rail to buckle
We strive to process (pack & dispatch) your order within 1 business day. If the goods are not stock available or order to make, the production lead time is usually 3 to 10 business days.
If you need the goods to meet your job schedule, please contact our Customer Service Team on (08) 6243 3111 prior to make a purchase.
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.