1100 ERGO: SPANSET ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
ERGO full body fall arrest harnesses are SPANSET most popular harness range and have now been further improved with 20% lighter, yet just as robust, these harnesses offer simplicity in donning and practicality when working. ERGO harnesses are designed for ultimate comfort to wear all day, and are certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 and supported by a NATA accredited compliance and batch testing regime.
- Large rear fall arrest D ring
- Adjustable chest D ring to centralise to ensures even and comfortable front loading
- Confined space attachment loops
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps
- Breathable rear mesh panel
- Hi Vis webbing
- Suspension trauma relief straps
- Elastic webbing keepers to allow easy storage and housekeeping of excess adjustment webbing
- Ergonomic pull up shoulder strap adjustment to allow one handed and additional adjustment
- Mesh panel airflow counteracts heat build-up, while giving the harness structure and form to minimise tangling and ensure correct donning
- Supplied in free storage bag
- Rated to 160kg
- Ideal for fall arrest, confined space entry, roof work, ladder safety systems, EWPs, maintenance, construction etc
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Product Code||1100 ERGO|
|Sizes||XS, S, M-XL, XXL|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||- (WxHxL)|
|Material||Hi Vis webbing|
|Hardware||High Tensile Polyester Webbing, Alloy Hardened Steel with Zinc Coating|
|Features||Frontal and rear D-ring, Confined space loops, Fully adjustable, shoulder & leg straps, Breathable rear mesh panel|
|Applications||Fall arrest, confined space entry, roof work, ladder safety systems, EWPs, maintenance, construction etc|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
Z-30/S: ZERO UTILITY Harness with Standard Buckles
Full body roofers harness is a simple two-point harness with front and back attachment points. It…
1100 ERGOiPLUS: SPANSET Premium Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
ERGO iPlus harnesses are SPANSET’s premium products with the latest revolutionary, patented iWeb™…