1800 ERGOiPLUS: SPANSET Premium Rope Access Harness
ERGO iPlus harnesses are SPANSET’s premium products with the latest revolutionary, patented iWeb™ technology, inspection-ready webbing which gives, for the first time, an objective inspection criteria for cuts and abrasion that are now easily identified by the red core marker.
With the premium padding with ergonomically supportive waist belts and delivers on the ventilation performance, the ERGO iPlus range of products are comfortable to wear all day long. ERGO iPlus harnesses are certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 and supported by a NATA accredited compliance and batch testing regime.
- iWeb™ inspection-ready webbing
- Rear fall arrest D ring and front fall arrest and abseil wide mouth D
- Padded and moulded waist band with side pole strap wide mouth D rings
- Elasticated rear leg droppers and plastic reinforced semi-rigid gear loops
- “Green light” indicator quick connect buckles to give a visual cue that the buckle is locked correctly
- Lightweight aluminium fittings
- Fully padded and adjustable leg and shoulder straps
- Comfortable padded neck protection
- Quick release shoulder buckle
- Wrap around information label pouch
- Supplied in free storage bag to keep harness free of dirt and moisture
- Ideal for fall arrest, roof work, ladder systems, maintenance, construction, pole work, rescue, rope access, tower work etc
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Product Code||1800 ERGOiPLUS|
|Sizes||XS, S, M-XL, XXL|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||- (WxHxL)|
|Material||UV resistant iWeb™ inspection-ready webbing|
|Hardware||Quick connect aluminium buckles, Forged aluminium D-rings|
|Features||Front fall arrest and abseil widemouth Ds, Elasticated rear leg droppers, Front & rear fall arrest D rings, Fully adjustable padded shoulder & leg straps, Quick connect shoulder buckle, Padded waist band & side pole strap widemouth Ds, Plastic reinforced gear loops, iWeb inspectable webbing|
|Applications||Fall arrest, roof work, ladder systems, maintenance, construction, pole work, rescue, rope access, tower work etc|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.