ACX Powered Rope Ascender with Charger Battery & Remote
The battery powered rope ascender enables revolutionary working methods for safe and ergonomic work at height. This powered rope ascender with its optional remote control offers quick, safe and reliable access to heights or depths. The unique rope grab system enables quick safe rope handling with very short set up time.
- Battery capacity around 200 metres with 120kg load per battery. The capacity of the battery depends on the load, ascending/descending speed and temperature
- Temperature range 10º to +40º
- The standard rope grab system allows static/semi static rope 10-13mm, Standards EN 1891 and AS/NZS 4142.3
- The safe working load (SWL) is 200kg
- When used in a rescue situation with properly trained personnel the total load must not be exceed 250kg
- The speed of ascent and descent can be continuously adjusted from 0 to 22 metres per minute
- If the battery runs out of power during ascent or descent the emergency descender can be used in order to get down. The descent speed is approximately 0.5 metres per second
- The ascender comes with remote control, battery charger, battery and carry box
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.