ABM-TX3: ZERO Single Adjustable Webbing Lanyard with Snaphooks
Adjustable lanyard is designed to remove the risk of falls with a shortened lanyard. Ideal for working in fall restraint. Recommended for Elevated work platforms.
Simple and effective, an adjustable length webbing lanyard from 1.2m to 2m. By shortening of the lanyard for the job application, the risk of going over the edge or having a fall is reduced with the worker now in fall restraint. Simple buckle adjustment, pull to shorten and tilt to extend. European quality.
- Total extended length is 2m, can be shortened to 1.2m
- Shock absorber included which will tear to absorb the energy in the event of a fall
- Standard simple lanyard for attachment to anchor points, providing safe fall arrest system
- Shock absorber end connects to the fall arrest point on the harness
- Webbing lanyard with simple buckle length adjuster
- Snaphooks at both ends
- Snaphooks rated to 20kN
- Material Polyamide 100%
- Also available in scaffhook option
- Do not remove the yellow cover as this protects the shock absorber from environmental damage
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6kN in an event of a fall
- Complies with AZ/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN354, EN355, EN359 regulations & standards
|Size||1.2-2m (Adjustable length)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||10x10x36 (WxHxL)|
|Applications||General fall arrest & restraint|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN354, EN355, EN359|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
Z-30/S: ZERO UTILITY Harness with Standard Buckles
Full body roofers harness is a simple two-point harness with front and back attachment points. It…
ABM-T3: ZERO Single Webbing Lanyard with Snaphooks
Fall arrest single lanyard in webbing material with snaphooks at both ends. Includes shock absorb…
ABM-TX5: ZERO Single Adjustable Webbing Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffoldhook
ABM-TX5 Adjustable lanyard is a fall restraint lanyard designed to remove the risk of falls with …