3M™ DBI-SALA® Tie-Off Anchor Strap Adaptor with Interlocking Rings, 0.5m to 2.0m
3M™ DBI-SALA® anchor straps are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments.
The Tie-Off Adaptor range of anchor straps with interlocking rings are designed to be used as an anchorage connector for fall arrest, restraint, work positioning, suspension, or rescue systems. They provide a portable fall arrest rated anchorage device that can be used almost anywhere an anchor point is needed.
- Webbing tie-off adaptor anchor strap with interlocking rings
- Pass through design – interlocking rings make attaching to an anchorage quick and easy
- Durable polyester construction with integral wear sleeve
- High strength & coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength
- Extra heavy duty – wide integral wear pad provides abrasion resistance and extends product life
- Easy to install and use
- Anti roll-out design, designed to minimise the risk of roll-out when connecting the large fall arrest rated D-ring to a DBI-SALA lanyard or SRL with a 9502116 model hook
- Lightweight and high strength rated to 22.2kN for personal use
- i-Safe™ enabled to track inspections, control inventory and manage information
- Available in 0.5m, 0.8m, 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m and 2m lengths to suit various work applications
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4
|Product Code||0.5m (E849-005), 0.8m (E849-008), 1.0m (E849-010), 1.2m (E849-012), 1.5m (E849-015), 2.0m (E849-020)|
|Size||0.5m, 0.8m, 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 2.0m|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||-|
|Product Warranty||1 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.4|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
AZ-700/090/140: ZERO Anchor Strap 0.9m/1.4m
ZERO Anchor Strap is made from polyester webbing, lined with a non-slip rubber backing and D ring…