Z+81: ZERO PLUS Construction Harness
The ZERO PLUS Construction harness is ideal for general rope access and abseil, as well as general purpose, work positioning and fall arrest applications. Ideal for the professional worker that demands comfort and premium safety with leg straps for ultimate comfort when in suspension.
For greater versatility, there are an abundance of hard and soft attachment points spaced across the chest and waist, with tool loops located on the waist belt to attach additional hardware and equipment.
- Various attachment points to suit many working positions
- Versatile design allows use for a multitude of working applications
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- Comfortable leg strap which dons like a jacket
- Side work positioning attachment points
- Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cool and dry
- Quick connect buckles on waist, chest and leg straps
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points. Limited free fall arrest attachment point
- Shoulder and waist panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting
- 7 gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available
- Extra wide moisture wicking 3D mesh padded shoulder, waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time
- Leg straps with adjustable risers to ensure best fit
- Supplied with forged steel hardware
- The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Can be used with Z+100 Suspension Seat (supplied separately)
FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Available in size M-XL and XXL
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||39x41x17 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (1.9kg), XXL (1.98kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Work positioning, Leg strap, Ventral attachment, Shoulder & leg padding|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Roofer & Construction, Abseil/Rope access, Work positioning|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 813, CE|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
ZRL: ZERO LINOSTOP 12mm Ropeline with Adjuster- 5m/10m/15m/20m/30m
Fall arrest ropeline with a rope adjuster, integral shock absorber and snaphook connections. Pop…
Z+52: ZERO PLUS Construction Harness with Positioning Belt
The ZERO PLUS Work Positioning Construction harness provides all the comfort and benefits of ZERO…