ABM-2T5E: ZERO Double Elasticated Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffhooks
ABM-2T5E Double lanyard is a very popular elasticated webbing lanyard for the scaffolders, construction industry, plant maintenance, roof maintenance etc. Twin legs ensure the worker is always attached at all times whilst moving from anchor to anchor. Includes a snaphook at the harness end and scaffhooks at the anchorage end.
Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard for continuous attachment to anchor points, providing a safe fall arrest system.
- Total extended length is 2m
- Elasticated webbing helping to reduce slack which could become a trip hazard
- Snaphook at the harness end, and scaffhooks at the anchorage end
- Shock absorber included
- The shock absorber will tear to absorb the energy in the event of a fall
- Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard for continuous attachment to anchor points, providing a 100% tie-off safety
- Snaphook and scaffhooks rated to 20kN
- Do not remove the yellow cover as this protects the shock absorber from environmental damage
- Also available in snaphooks option
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6kN in an event of a fall
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN355, EN359 regulations & standards
|Package Dimensions (cm)||21x27x12 (WxHxL)|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 355, EN 359|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
ABM-2T3E: ZERO Double Elasticated Lanyard with Snaphooks
ABM-2T3E Double/twin lanyard is designed to ensure the worker is always attached at all times whi…
LD18SEC2.0: MILLER Stretchable Twin Lanyard with Scaffhooks
MILLER Stretchable Twin Lanyard with Scaffhooks LD18SEC2.0 is uniquely designed with elastic insi…