1107 ERGOiPLUS: SPANSET Premium Pole Harness with Padded Waistband
ERGO iPlus harnesses are SPANSET’s premium products with the latest revolutionary, patented iWeb™ technology, inspection-ready webbing which gives, for the first time, an objective inspection criteria for cuts and abrasion that are now easily identified by the red core marker.
With the premium padding with ergonomically supportive waist belts and delivers on the ventilation performance, the ERGO iPlus range of products are comfortable to wear all day long. ERGO iPlus harnesses are certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 and supported by a NATA accredited compliance and batch testing regime.
- iWeb™ inspection-ready webbing
- Front and rear fall arrest D rings
- Work positioning side D-rings for working with pole straps
- Rear fall arrest extension strap
- Lightweight aluminium fittings
- Confined space attachment loops
- Ability to centralise chest D ring ensures even and comfortable front loading
- “Green light” indicator quick connect buckles to give a visual cue that the buckle is locked correctly
- Fully padded and adjustable leg and shoulder straps
- Comfortable padded neck protection
- Wrap around information label pouch
- Fitted with suspension trauma relief straps
- 5 adjustment points ensure correct fitting of chest, shoulder and leg straps conforming to a maximum amount of body shapes
- Supplied in free storage bag to keep harness free of dirt and moisture
- Ideal for fall arrest, confined space entry, roof work, ladder systems, elevated work platforms, pole work, maintenance, construction etc
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Product Code||1107 ERGOiPLUS|
|Sizes||XS, S, M-XL, XXL|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||- (WxHxL)|
|Material||UV resistant iWeb™ inspection-ready webbing|
|Hardware||Quick connect aluminium buckles, Forged aluminium D-rings|
|Features||Frontal and rear D-rings, Side D-rings, Confined space loops, Fully adjustable padded shoulder & leg straps, Quick connect buckles, Padded waist band & side pole strap widemouth Ds, Rear fall arrest extension strap, Suspension trauma relief straps, iWeb inspectable webbing|
|Applications||Fall arrest, confined space entry, roof work, ladder systems, elevated work platforms, pole work, maintenance, construction etc|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
1107 ERGO: SPANSET ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness with Padded Waist Band & Side D-Rings
ERGO full body fall arrest harnesses are SPANSET most popular harness range and have now been fur…