M1020067: MILLER Riggers Harness
The Miller Rigger Harness is a vast style, polyester webbing harness for working in confined spaces and general working at height with pole straps.
- Frontal D-ring for frontal fall arrest
- Rear fall arrest D-ring with 300mm extended dorsal Dee for easy attachment of ancillary equipment
- Work positioning side D-rings for working with pole straps
- Confined space loops for attachment to spreader frame
- Easy to don with fully adjustable chest, shoulder and leg straps
- Back pad offering excellent back support and stability
- All attachment points are clearly labelled and define the attachment’s application
- Brightly coloured webbing enables the user to be easily identified whilst working at heights
- Only available in size M-L
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Package Dimensions (cm)||36x32x11 (WxHxL)|
|Hardware||Zinc plated steel|
|Material||Heavy duty & Light-weight 43mm polyester webbing|
|Features||Push-through buckles, Frontal & rear D-ring, Side D-rings, Shoulder loops|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Confined space, Work positioning|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.