STRETCH GUARD: MILLER DuraFlex Roof Worker Harness, Cross-Over Style
STRETCH GUARD MILLER DuraFlex Roof Worker Harness, Cross-over style harness featuring front and back fall arrest attachment points.
- Frontal and rear D-ring for working in fall arrest
- Over-the-head design with adjustable leg straps
- Combination of DuraFlex and polyester webbing for improved durability
- DuraFlex offers greater comfort and flexibility while the standard polyester webbing is lightweight and offers the wearer greater flexibility and comfort
- Brightly coloured webbing enables the user to be easily identified whilst working at heights
- Equipped with a label pack housing all relevant harness information including donning instructions, connection instructions, AS/NZS 1891.1 2007 certification and inspection grid
- Suitable for roof, tower and ladder work, general construction, maintenance and window cleaning applications
- Maximum user weight 130kg
- Available in M/L size
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Product Code||STRETCH GUARD|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||36x11x32 (WxHxL)|
|Material||DuraFlex and polyester webbing|
|Hardware||Zinc plated steel|
|Features||Frontal and rear D-ring, Fully adjustable leg straps, Cross-over style, Push through buckles|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Roof work, Ladder work, Construction|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.