KZ-101: ZERO Hot Works Helmet
ZERO Hot Works Helmet is designed for emergency services, rescuers and workers at height that also use gas, heat and flame. It can be used during rescue operations from water to roadside, and high altitude or fall arrest rescue by rescue teams as well as during natural disasters, e.g. meadow or forest fire and industrial hazards.
Comfortable, lightweight and generous sizes.
Additional equipment which can be attached includes: protective goggles; hearing protectors; torch holders for fixing PELI, and Streamlight torches, forestry kits.
- Optional Face protector-visor EN 166:2002, EN 14458:2004, Neck protector-short type wool felt cape (sold separately)
- Includes slots for attaching ear protectors and forestry kits etc
- Innovative structure of the shell made of polyamide PA 6.6 reinforced with glass fibre
- Suitable for working in high and low temperatures
- High comfort of use, light-weight 700g
- Inside made of soft and durable material- natural leather and shock-absorbing insert
- System of regulating the head circumference between 52 and 66 cm, ability to regulate the height of wearing the helmet
- Ventilation system, open or close feature
- 3-point chin belt with an easy-to-fasten clip
- 10 years lifespan
ACCESSORIES fitting to ZERO Hot Works Helmet: Leightning/ Peltor/ Peltor X Series/ Unisafe Earmuffs & KZ-03 Visor, Cape
Notes: Industrial hard hats are only designed to protect the head from falling objects. For work at heights, it is essential that in the event of an uncontrolled fall the helmet is retained on the head and can withstand multiple point impacts. AS/NZS 1801:1997 does not meet these requirements. When fall arrest systems are used, an appropriate safety helmet shall be worn instead of hard hat.
|Size||Adjustable for a perfect fit (52 - 66cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||23x28x18 (WxHxL)|
|Dimensions||52 - 66cm|
|Features||Size adjustment system, Ventilation system, 3-Point chin belt, Lightweight|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Confined space, Abseil/rope access, Electrical, Rescue & emergency, Fire|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Standards Met||EN 12492:2012, EN 397:1995, EN 443:1997, EN 443:2008, EN13087-8:2000|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.