ZPS-01: ZERO Pinnacle Vent Multi Impact Helmet
The ZERO Pinnacle Vent multi impact helmet is a light and comfortable helmet with an attractive design, ideal for industrial, construction, work at heights and abseil use. It is made in Italy, offering the best quality from EU, with slots for cap attached ear protectors and capacity for direct fit visors.
ZERO Pinnacle helmet is certified to mountaineering which meets the new regulations for work at heights, for applications where the chin strap must not be releasable, and the helmet can withstand multiple blows and prevent penetrations from various angles.
- Versatile and rugged
- ABS Advanced Thermo Material Shell exterior
- Wide aeration holes with mesh covers to prevent debris entry
- Inside protection in high-density EPS polystyrene
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 450gms
- Slots for fitting cap attach ear protectors, giving option of full fact protection of forestry kit, visor etc
- Inner Textile padding and headband, removable and washable
- Adjustable chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N
- Lamp holder clips
- One size fits most including larger heads, with quick wheel up/down adjustable size system, diameter 54-63cm
- Ear protector kits available on request
- Full face and half face anti-scratch visors available for direct fitting
- 10 year lifespan
Notes: Industrial hard hats are only designed to protect the head from falling objects. For work at heights, it is essential that in the event of an uncontrolled fall the helmet is retained on the head and can withstand multiple point impacts. AS/NZS 1801:1997 does not meet these requirements. When fall arrest systems are used, an appropriate safety helmet shall be worn instead of hard hat.
|Size||Adjustable for a perfect fit (quick wheel up/down)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||23x28x18 (WxHxL)|
|Dimensions||54 - 63cm|
|Material||Exterior shell ABS plastic, Interior EPS|
|Features||Size adjustment system, Chin strap and buckle, Slots for mounting ear protectors, Inner textile padding and headband, Lamp holder clips, Wide aeration holes with mesh covers|
|Applications||Industrial, Construction, Work at heights, Abseil use, Confined space, Rescue & emergency|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Standards Met||EN 12492:2012|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.