3504555: 3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifeline with Rescue, Stainless Steel Cable 15m
3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifeline with rescue feature is rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered device you can count on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti ratcheting brake system and a semi sealed design provide the user with a system built to last.
The Ultra-Lok™ is backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- RSQ™ dual-mode design to allow user to select either fall arrest mode or descent mode providing the user with a built-in rescue system
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing that is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last
- Semi-sealed design, a gasket between the housing halves helps prevent contaminants from entering, extending the life of the device
- 15m of 5mm stainless steel cable lifeline that is abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity
- Stainless steel dynamic components (Motor spring, fasteners, locking pawls, shaft, springs and rachet plate are stainless steel for added corrosion resistance to extend the life of the device)
- Constant moving pawls, anti-ratchet system
- Internal energy absorption system to reduce the forces imposed on a fallen worker to safe levels
- Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system, stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety
- Constant moving brake system pawls to help prevent corrosion or freeze-up and provides an audio indicator of a functioning brake system for added safety
- Swiveling anchorage point, stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of standard karabiners
- Stainless steel swiveling snaphook with impact indicator, Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides visual indication of fall arrest
- Reserve lifeline system, maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended
- Rated to 140kg
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.3
|Physical Dimensions (cm)||29.7x23.2x15.1|
|Material||5mm Stainless steel cable|
|Mounting Type||Block to anchor point|
|Applications||Fall arrest, Rescue|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.3|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
CRW-200/15: ZERO Retractable Type 3 Fall Arrester/Rescue Lifting Device 15m
ZERO Retractable Type 3 Fall Arrester/Rescue Lifting Device is equipped with hand operated/manual…
SVLRB-15: SPANSET 3 Way Retracting Lifeline/Recovery Device c/w Galvanised Cable, 15m
The SPANSET 3 Way Retracting Lifeline/Recovery Device can be mounted onto a tripod or davit arm, …