3M™ PROTECTA® Rebel™ Self-Retracting Lifelines, Galvanised Cable 6m/10m/15m/20m/30m
The 3M™ PROTECTA® Rebel™ self retracting lifeline (SRL) line is built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. Rebel™ SRL’s feature a 190kg user capacity, a robust design to ensure longevity and are available in lengths from 6m to 30m.
The PROTECTA® Rebel™ SRL’s are also equipped with an ergonomic carrying handle that makes transportation to and from the job site easy. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space maximising design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall.
An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Lightweight, compact and durable thermoplastic housing
- 5mm Galvanised steel cable
- Stackable housing design allows for stacking on work surfaces
- Internal and external energy absorption systems
- Swiveling self-locking snaphook that automatically closes and locks for added safety
- Speed sensing all metal brake system
- Internal energy absorption system
- Ergonomic built-in carrying handle for added comfort and ease-of-use when making connections
- Impact indicator to provide visual indication of fall arrest
- Reserve lifeline system
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Swiveling anchorage point
- 16kN gate capacity to reduce chance of accidental disengagement (“roll-out”)
- Self-locking anchorage karabiner
- Available in 6m, 10m, 15m, 20m & 30m lengths
- Certified to EN 360:2002 and acceptable for use in Australia and New Zealand under section 1.6 of AS/NZS 1891.3:1997
|Product Code||6m (3590520), 10m (3590521), 15m (3590570), 20m (3590610), 30m (3590690)|
|Size||6m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||-|
|Material||5mm Galvanised steel cable|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||EN 360:2002, AS/NZS 1891.3|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
CR-240: ZERO Retractable Inertia Reel- Galvanised Cable 6m/10m/15m
ZERO Retractable Inertia Reel is a self retracting lifeline with side entry cable for smooth work…
SVLB-10/18/30/40: SPANSET Saverline Galvanised Cable Inertia Reel c/w Triple Action Karabiner, 10m/18m/30m/40m
The SPANSET Saverline galvanised cable inertia reels have been designed for your safety when work…
1011728: MILLER Falcon Type 2 Fall Arrestor 6m/10m/15m/20m, Galvanised/Stainless Steel Cable
MILLER Falcon Type 2 Fall Arrestor is designed to withstand the harsh rigors of the toughest appl…