AE529EY/5AU: 3M™ PROTECTA® Elasticated Webbing Lanyard, Double Tail 2m
AE529EY/5AU PROTECTA® Shock absorbing lanyard features durable webbing and steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance. The shock absorbing packs feature a controlled tearing action when subjected to a fall, reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels and stopping the fall.
It provides high quality compliance at an economical price to suit your jobsite needs.
- 2.0 metre double tail elasticated lanyard
- Elasticated webbing lanyard tail to reduce trip fall hazards, dragging and catching for complete freedom of movement
- Compact energy absorber with clear cover. The energy absorber is encased in UV resistant transparent plastic for easy inspection, durability and added longevity
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces, unique controlled tearing action immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to safe levels below 6kN
- Scaffoldhooks on each end
- Rated to 160kg
- Impact indicator to allow the user to visually inspect if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspections
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1
|Package Dimensions (cm)||-|
|Connectors||Scaffoldhooks on each end|
|Rating||160kg (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc)|
|Activation||Activates at a minimum force of 2kN|
|Maximum Arresting Force||Impact force on user is kept below 6kN (in the event of a fall)|
|Lanyard Extension||In the event of a fall lanyard may extend an additional length of 1.75m|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
ABM-2T5E: ZERO Double Elasticated Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffhooks
ABM-2T5E Double lanyard is a very popular elasticated webbing lanyard for the scaffolders, constr…
Z60203634E: DBI-SALA® EZ-Stop™ Elasticated Webbing Double Tail Lanyard with Double Action Snaphook and Scaffoldhooks, 2m
DBI-SALA® EZ Stop™ elasticated webbing lanyard has a build quality that is second to none, making…
Z12202519E: DBI-SALA® Force2™ Double Tail Elasticated Webbing Lanyard, 2m
The new and improved DBI-SALA® Force2™ shock absorbing lanyard is now even lighter, stronger and …
LD18SEC2.0: MILLER Stretchable Twin Lanyard with Scaffhooks
MILLER Stretchable Twin Lanyard with Scaffhooks LD18SEC2.0 is uniquely designed with elastic insi…