L11PEC2.0: MILLER Plastic Coated Wire Lanyard
MILLER Plastic Coated Wire Lanyard L11PEC2.0 is a very robust lanyard suitable for extreme work environments like heat and chemicals. Single lanyards are generally used in different fall arrest situations, and are designed to limit the force of a sustained fall to under 6kN.
- Robust wire lanyard strong, abrasive resistant and cleanable
- 11mm galvanised wire coated in plastic
- An external energy absorber which allows for the visual indication of a sustained fall
- The plastic coated wire lanyard is ideal for harsh working situations, where the lanyard is likely to come in contact with sharp edges or hot sparks
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6 kN in an event of a fall
- Available in 19mm snaphook and triple action karabiner versions
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
|Product Code||L11PEC2.0 (19mm Snaphook) / L28PEC2.0 (Triple Action Karabiner)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||38x24x10 (WxHxL)|
|Material||11mm Galvanised wire|
|Applications||General fall arrest (Ideal for extreme work environments)|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.