LD18SEC2.0: MILLER Stretchable Twin Lanyard with Scaffhooks
MILLER Stretchable Twin Lanyard with Scaffhooks LD18SEC2.0 is uniquely designed with elastic inside the lanyard core, minimising the length of the lanyard to prevent tripping or snagging.
- Elastic inner core contains the un-extended length of the lanyard and prevents the Stretchstop from trailing along the ground when not in use
- Outer sheath of the lanyard is the load bearing polyester webbing, provides strength and durability
- Stretchable design provides greater flexibility and safety
- External energy absorber allows easy visual inspection if a fall has been taken
- Un-extended length 1.27m, total extended length 2m (not including energy absorber deployment)
- Improved safety with reliable visual inspection if a fall has been sustained with the deployment of the energy absorber
- Brightly coloured webbing for easy identification of worker compliance and correct use
- 56mm Sacffhooks on anchorage end, and 19mm snaphook at harness end
- The load bearing component of Stretchstop is the outer webbing material manufactured from high quality light-fast tested polyester tubular webbing
- The integral energy absorber acts to keep forces of a sustained fall to 6kN or less
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6 kN in an event of a fall
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
|Package Dimensions (cm)||41x24x10 (WxHxL)|
|Material||High quality light-fast tested polyester tubular webbing|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
ABM-2T5E: ZERO Double Elasticated Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffhooks
ABM-2T5E Double lanyard is a very popular elasticated webbing lanyard for the scaffolders, constr…