M1020002: MILLER Contractor Value 2-Point Harness
MILLER Contractor Value 2-Point Harness provides workers with a rear fall arrest attachment, and a handy central frontal attachment point for use with fall arrest devices such as ladder shuttles and Type 1 fall arrestors on anchorage lines.
- Frontal and rear fall arrest attachment points
- Lightweight cross over design, easy to fit and adjust with fully adjustable leg straps
- Minimal restriction to the wearer’s movements
- Label pack stores harness documents and holds an integral lanyard parking ring
- Brightly coloured webbing enables the user to be easily identifiable whilst working at heights
- Manufactured from heavy duty and lightweight 35mm polyester webbing
- Suited for construction, ladder work, roof work, EWP and general maintenance work
- Available in size M-L
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Package Dimensions (cm)||36x32x11 (WxHxL)|
|Material||Heavy duty & Lightweight 35mm polyester webbing|
|Hardware||Zinc plated steel|
|Features||Frontal & rear D-ring, Cross-over style, Adjustable leg straps, Push through buckles|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Construction, Ladder work, Roof work, EWP and Maintenance work|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
STRETCH GUARD: MILLER DuraFlex Roof Worker Harness, Cross-Over Style
STRETCH GUARD MILLER DuraFlex Roof Worker Harness, Cross-over style harness featuring front and b…