M1020064: MILLER Contractor Value Plus Harness with Integrated Lanyard
MILLER Contractor Value Plus Harness features a full body vest style harness with integrated lanyard for working at height.
- Frontal and rear fall arrest attachment points
- Integrated 2 metre shock absorbing lanyard
- Easy to don with fully adjustable chest, shoulder and leg straps
- Label pack stores harness documents and holds an integral lanyard parking ring
- Suited to work in Elevated Work Platforms (EWP), construction and general maintenance
- Brightly coloured webbing for easy identification of workers
- Only available in size M-L
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Package Dimensions (cm)||36x32x11 (WxHxL)|
|Hardware||Zinc plated steel|
|Material||Heavy duty & Light-weight 43mm polyester webbing|
|Features||Push-through buckles, Frontal & rear D-ring, Integrated lanyard, Adjustable Chest/Shoulder/Leg straps|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
Z-30/S: ZERO UTILITY Harness with Standard Buckles
Full body roofers harness is a simple two-point harness with front and back attachment points. It…