M1020158: MILLER Duraclean Underground Miners Harness
MILLER Duraclean Underground Miners harness is a full body harness incorporating a prospector belt with tool loops, stainless steel hardware and aluminium quick connect buckles.
- Rear fall arrest D-ring and D-ring extension
- Floating frontal fall arrest D-ring
- Ideal for mining and underground working at heights applications
- Fully adjustable leg straps
- Aluminium quick connect buckles on the waist and leg straps
- Prospector belt incorporating removable battery and self rescuer strap
- Equipped with confined space loops
- Wider back pad offering greater back support and stability
- Equipped with a label pack housing all relevant harness information including donning instructions, connection instructions, AS/NZS 1891.1 2007 certification and inspection grid. The label pack is also equipped with an oversized pull-free lanyard ring enabling the user to temporarily park a lanyard
- Manufactured from polyester webbing, the Duraclean webbing is treated with Rucostar E coating which forms an invisible protective sleeve around the webbing preventing water, oil or dirt from being absorbed in to the webbing. Duraclean special webbing with water and oil resistant properties offers many advantages over standard products including good abrasion resistance in comparison to standard polyester webbing
- Available in S, M, L, XL size
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Product Code||M1020157 (S) / M1020158 (M) / M1020159 (L) / M1020160 (XL)|
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||36x11x32 (WxHxL)|
|Material||Black Duraclean webbing- water and oil resistant|
|Hardware||Stainless steel, Aluminium quick connect buckles|
|Features||Frontal and rear D-ring, Confined space loops, Fully adjustable leg straps, Quick connect buckles, Prospector belt with tool loops|
|Applications||Mining, Underground working at heights|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.