M1020218: MILLER AirCore™ Construction Harness
MILLER AirCore™ Construction Harness is a light-weight full-body harness with corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware. It is designed with breathable, open-core padding technology providing optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment. The AirCore™ Construction Harness provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
The patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable Duraclean webbing provides greater flexibility and increased comfort. It conforms to the shape of the worker, stretching with every movement to provide a greater mobility and reduced fatigue resulting in increased worker productivity.
- Quick operating cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustments easier than any other harness on the market
- Heavy-duty 18kN quick-connect chest and leg buckles for extra security and easy donning
- Frontal D-ring & stand-up rear fall arrest D-ring with fall indicator
- The corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware makes the harness lasts longer, reducing replacement costs
- The light-weight DuraFlex® stretchable webbing and Aluminium materials to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity
- 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminium hardware, 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware
- New DuraFlex® stretchable Duraclean webbing design creates an original and vibrant style and colour for easy identification and greater visibility
- Available in size S, M-L and XL-XXL
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Product Code||M1020218 (S), M1020219 (M-L), M1020220 (XL-XXL)|
|Sizes||S, M-L, XL-XXL|
|Material||DuraFlex™ Stretchable Duraclean Polyester|
|Padding||Nylon, Polyester, Polyurethane, PolyPro|
|Features||Quick operating cam buckles, Frontal D-ring, Stand-up rear D-ring, Shoulder loops, Legs & back padding|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Confined space To Suit Construction, Forestry, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas, Utilities|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
Z+52: ZERO PLUS Construction Harness with Positioning Belt
The ZERO PLUS Work Positioning Construction harness provides all the comfort and benefits of ZERO…