M1020224: MILLER AirCore™ Tower Worker Harness
The MILLER AirCore™ Tower Harness is a light-weight full-body tower harness with breathable, open-core padding technology for optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment and keeps the worker drier and cooler.
The patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable Duraclean webbing provides greater flexibility and increased comfort. It conforms to the shape of the worker, stretching with every movement to provide a greater mobility and reduced fatigue resulting in increased worker productivity.
- Light-weight components reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increasing productivity
- Lighter than most harnesses in the market
- Corrosion-resistant and longer lasting aluminium hardware
- Quick operating cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment easier than any other harness
- Quick-connect leg and chest buckles for easy donning
- Heavy duty 18kN chest buckle for extra security
- Aluminium frontal D-ring and rear fall arrest D-ring with fall indicator
- Work positioning side D-rings for working with pole straps
- Confined space loops for attachment to spreader frame
- Built-in buttock pad for increased comfort when work positioning
- Distinctive webbing design for easy identification and greater visibility
- Available in size S, M-L and XL-XXL
- Also available in soft-loops (Frontal non-metallic fall arrest attachment loops)
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
|Product Code||M1020224 (S), M1020225 (M-L), M1020226 (XL-XXL)|
|Sizes||S, M-L, XL-XXL|
|Material||DuraFlex™ Stretchable Duraclean Polyester|
|Padding||Nylon, Polyester, Polyurethane, PolyPro|
|Features||Quick operating cam buckles, Frontal D-ring, Stand-up rear D-ring, Shoulder loops, Pole Straps Points, Legs, Waist & back padding|
|Applications||Tower work, Line workers, Pole top, Ladder work|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.