MR15MGB: MILLER MightEvac™ Fall Arrestor
The MILLER MightEvac™ type 3 fall arrestor combines the superior performance and reliability of the best selling MightLite™ Self-Retracting Lifeline Series with a quick-activating retrieval mechanism for emergency evacuation.
- Quick and easy rescue with a 4:1 mechanical advantage (average speed of 7.6m per minute)
- Single person fall arrest anchor point, not to be used for work positioning
- 140.6kg working capacity
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel/aluminium housing and internal components
- Convenient, heavy-duty carrying handle
- No annual factory recertification required, provides significant long-term savings and lowers cost of ownership
- 20% lighter than competitive models
- For emergency evacuation only, not everyday winching
- Available in galvanised wire in various lengths and with a mounting bracket for use with the MILLER Tripod & DuraHoist™
- Complies with EN360, AS/NZS 1891.3
|Product Code||MR15MGB (15m with Tripod Bracket) / MR30MGB (30m with Tripod Bracket) / M1030113 (15m with TAK and Fall Indicator) / M1030035 (30m with 2 TAKs and Fall Indicator)|
|Size||15m / 30m|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||50x42x22 (WxHxL)|
|Package Weight||MR15MGB (14.1kg) / MR30MGB (23.1kg) / M1030113 (14.1kg) / M1030035 (23.1kg)|
|Material||Housing/Drum (Aluminium alloy, Stainless steel)|
|Mainspring/Brake Pawls/Main Shaft (Stainless steel)|
|Snaphook (Drop forged steel)|
|Wire cable (Galvanised)|
|Technical||Ultimate Tensile Strength (16.01kN)|
|Lifeline Tension (13.3/17.8N)|
|Free Fall Distance (609.6mm)|
|Deceleration Distance (1.06m)|
|Arresting Force (4kN)|
|Retrieval Speed (7.2m/min)|
|Applications||Confined space, Rescue, Emergency Retrieval|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||EN360, AS/NZS 1891.3|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
DL 120B & DL 120DA: MILLER Davit Base and Arm System
MILLER Davit arm and base are coupled together to provide a fixed anchorage point for work winche…