M1010024: MILLER Stretchable Single Manyard Lanyard
MILLER Stretchable Single Manyard Lanyard M1010024 is a stretchable energy absorbing lanyard that unsurpassed for its safety, comfort and mobility. Manufactured into a polyester sleeve, the lanyard is elasticated, so that it is ‘self storing’ similar to that of the popular Stretchstop lanyard.
The Manyard Lanyard is unique in that it does not have an ‘external’ energy absorber, but has the energy absorber woven through the entire length of the lanyard. Unlike conventional energy absorbing lanyards, there is no tearing action when a fall is taken, but a smooth expansion of the core material which minimises the forces of a fall to under 6kN.
A warning label indicates that a fall has been sustained and that the lanyard should be removed from service. The bright webbing colour of the Manyard lanyard allows for easier inspection of worker compliance and correct use.
- Specially woven inner core reduced the forces of an arrested fall
- No bulky external energy absorbing pack makes it more comfortable to use
- Heavy duty tubular outer jacket serves as a ‘back up’
- Unique warning label serves as a visual indication of a sustained fall
- Attached inspection grid label enables easy recording of inspection dates
- Contracts from 1.4m to 2m reducing the potential to trip, snag or drag
- Polyester sleeving containing energy absorbing material
- 19mm drop forged alloy steel snaphooks each end
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6 kN in an event of a fall
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
|Package Dimensions (cm)||43x22x7 (WxHxL)|
|Material||Polyester sleeve containing energy absorbing material|
|Hardware||19mm Drop forged alloy steel snaphook|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.