L26WEC2.0: MILLER Tie Back Lanyard with Energy Absorber
MILLER Tie Back Lanyard with Energy Absorber L26WEC2.0 features a robust hook which has been developed to remove the risks involved in tying back.
- Unique tie-back hook that allows the lanyard to be safely tied back onto itself over an anchorage point
- Robust hook that will sustain forces of 22kN at any angle within the body of the hook- including the gate
- Compact energy absorber keeps forces below 6kN in the event of a sustained fall
- The hook’s gate opening is below the profile of the hook’s body, preventing damage to the gate
- Greater flexibility at the job site- only one harness and one lanyard is required
- More economical with less equipment and less set up time
- Reduces the amount of equipment needed
- Easier and faster for training and inspection
- Robust 43mm blue polyester webbing
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6kN in an event of a fall
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
|Package Dimensions (cm)||41x24x7 (WxHxL)|
|Material||Robust 43mm polyester webbing|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
ABM-2T5E: ZERO Double Elasticated Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffhooks
ABM-2T5E Double lanyard is a very popular elasticated webbing lanyard for the scaffolders, constr…