MILLER TurboLite Fall Arrestor 2m
The Miller TurboLite 2m is a small, light and fully compliant, retractable Fall Arrest block designed for use as a personal fall limiter to arrest free falls within millimetres.
Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters provide increased mobility and freedom of movement and are ideal for use in construction, utilities and warehousing.
- Affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards, eliminating the need to different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance
- Cost-effective, compact and light-weight, Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters make the need for shock-absorbing lanyard obsolete
- Retractable technology arrests falls within centimetres and prevents trip hazards while built in swivel prevent lifeline twisting
- Can be used in horizontal and foot level applications where overhead anchorage point is unavailable
- Engineered (vectran/polyester) webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistance nylon housing for maximum durability
- Work Load limit 136kg
- Available in various materials and connectors
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.3
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
SVLB-2: SPANSET Saverline Fall Arrest Block 2.35m/3.6m
The SPANSET 2.35m Saverline fall arrest blocks have been designed for your safety when working at…