L11WEC2.0: MILLER Webbing Lanyard with Energy Absorber
MILLER Webbing Lanyard with Energy Absorber L11WEC2.0 is designed to suit various fall arrest solutions and to limit the force of a sustained fall to under 6kN.
- Lanyard features an external energy absorber which allows for visual indication if a fall has been taken
- 35mm heavy duty and lightweight polyester webbing lanyard
- 19mm opening snaphooks at each side
- 160kg rated heavy duty lanyard
- For use in fall arrest situations where the free fall does not exceed 2m
- When estimating the free fall distances, the extension of the energy absorber must be taken into consideration. The maximum energy absorber deployment is 1.75m
- Available in 1.2m, 1.5m and 2.0m versions
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6 kN in an event of a fall
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
|Product Code||L11WEC1.2 (1.2m) / L11WEC1.5 (1.5m) / L11WEC2.0 (2.0m)|
|Size||1.2m / 1.5m / 2.0m|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||L11WEC1.2 (41x24x6) / L11WEC1.5 (41x24x6) / L11WEC2.0 (39x20x6) (WxHxL)|
|Package Weight||L11WEC1.2 (1kg) / L11WEC1.5 (1.2kg) / L11WEC2.0 (1.2kg)|
|Material||35mm Polyester webbing|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.