P67110153658Z: 3M™ DBI-SALA® Rope Lifeline Assembly with integral Rope Grab & Shock Absorbing Lanyard, 15m
3M™ DBI-SALA® rope lifeline assembly with integral rope grabs & shock absorbing lanyard is ideal for horizontal/angle work. The unit is extremely durable and incorporate unique terminations for added strength and durability.
The rope grab utilised in the system is designed to be a static rope grab that is connected to your harness via shock absorbing lanyard. By squeezing the rope adjuster forward, the worker can slide the device along the lifeline until he or she has reached their work position (working slack should never be greater than 2 metres as per the Australian standard). Release the rope adjuster and it locks onto the lifeline providing fall protection to the worker attached.
- 15m rope grab fall protection system (for horizontal/angle work), ideal for fall arrest situations where the user is required to perform horizontal or angle type work, offers a convenient set-up for compliance and safety on the job
- Integral manual rope grab – permanently attached static type rope adjuster for added safety, designed to stay where you want it and move when you move it
- High strength and lightweight 11mm kernmantle rope lifeline that is greater resistance to minor cuts, abrasions, chemicals and grime. It is also less likely to fray or snag, resists knotting and twisting, and totally removes the risk of bird caging
- Built-in self locking double action anchorage snaphook, offering a secure connection to an anchorage point that automatically locks and closes for added safety and ease of use
- Durable, high strength finishing on lifeline ends – High strength sewn thimble eye on hook end and sewn end stop on the other, coated with UV resistant transparent plastic for added protection and easy inspection
- Available in a variety of system lengths from 15m to 50m to suit almost any need
- Equipped with i-Safe™ RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections
- Rated for one person use
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1
|Product Code||15m (P67110153658Z), 20m (P67110203658Z), 25m (P67110253658Z), 30m (P67110303658Z), 50m (P67110503658Z)|
|Size||15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, 50m|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||-|
|Material||11mm kernmantle rope|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
ZRL: ZERO LINOSTOP 12mm Ropeline with Adjuster- 5m/10m/15m/20m/30m
Fall arrest ropeline with a rope adjuster, integral shock absorber and snaphook connections. Pop…