PME: PME Powered Rope Ascender
PME powered rope ascender is a rugged tool for hard work, scorching heat or biting frost. It is a heavy duty tool made for professionals.
PME is powered by a strong and lightweight 4 stroke Honda engine. It allows you to work faster and more ergonomically at height, a lightweight alternative to other lifting equipment.
An already high lifting capacity that can be further extended by a pulley system makes it ideal for lifting/dragging material and equipment.
- The standard rope grab system allows static/semi static rope 10-13mm EN 1891 (11mm preferred)
- The safe working load (SWL) is 200kg
- The speed of ascent can be continuously adjusted from 0 to 17 metre per minute with a load of 120kg
- Speed and direction is controlled with one hand, you always have one hand free
- The range depends on the load, ascending/descending speed and temperature. Temperature range -20º to +40º
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.