ABM-RLH5: ZERO Single Rope Lanyard for Hot Works
ZERO Single rope lanyard for hot works is made from Aramid rope for hot works like grinding and metal cutting. Resistant to flame, the rope is protected against sparks, molten metal drops etc. European quality.
- Aramid rope with polyamide core for hot works
- Adjustable with sliding buckle from 1.2 to 2m
- Snaphook at the harness end, and scaffhook at the anchorage end
- Includes shock absorber with protective fabric cover
- The shock absorber will tear to absorb the energy in the event of a fall
- Rated 140kg
- Simple lanyard for attachment to anchor points, providing safe fall arrest system
- Snaphook and scaffhook rated to 20kN
- Do not remove the yellow cover as this protects the shock absorber from environment damage
- Under the design standard AS/NZS1891.1, the body must not receive a force exceeding 6 kN in an event of a fall
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 354, EN 355, EN 359 P.4.1.5 regulations & standards
|Size||1.2-2m (Adjustable length)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||14x24x9 (WxHxL)|
|Applications||General fall arrest & restraint|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 354, EN 355, EN 359 P.4.1.5|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
ABM-RL5: ZERO Single Adjustable Rope Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffhook
Single adjustable rope lanyard is an important item for any height safety kit. By adjusting the l…
ABM-2RLH5: ZERO Twin Leg Adjustable Rope Lanyard for Hot Works
Twin leg adjustable rope lanyard for hot works is made from aramid rope for hot works like grindi…