AP145S: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point Kit- Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, Screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance personnel working at heights. Rated at 15kN, the anchor is to be screw fixed and incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point designed to eliminate snaphook roll-out.
- Easily fixed to timber, metal or concrete roofs
- Screw fix, also available in clamp fix
- Minimum penetrations to roof
- Fully adjustable pivot arms with multiple slotted fixing points to suit range of roof deck profiles
- Unique energy absorbing swivel attachment point prevents snaphook roll-out
- Uniform load distribution in the event of fall
- Lightweight, portable and relocatable- weigh 5.8kg
- All fixings & seals included
- Folds into compact unit with carry bag
- Can be used with ZE-320/20 ZERO temporary webbing static line to setup a temporary lifeline system
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 regulations & standards
- Safe access to roof area for periodic maintenance
- Safe access whilst installing/maintaining equipment near a fall edge
- Ideal for gutter/flashing installation where temporary guardrails are not in use
- Ideal for areas not protected by permanent fall protection systems
- Safe access for removal of asbestos
|Size||127cm (Arm length), 12cm (Total unit height)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||132x13x14 (WxHxL)|
|Material||Swivel eye- profiled stainless steel, Pivotarms- high tensile powder coated aluminium|
|Fixings||Timber fixing- 14g / 75mm type 17 tek screws, Metal fixing- 14g / 75mm self drilling tek screws|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 12 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9)|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.4:2009|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
ZE-320/20: ZERO Temporary Staticline, 3 Person-20m
ZERO Temporary Staticline is a 3 man system, adjustable horizontal lifeline up to 20m – the struc…
AP145C: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point, Clamp & Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, clamp & screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and m…