Z+TH-050: ZERO Tree Top Arborist Harness
The Tree Top Arborist Harness is specifically designed with added features to suit the unique requirements of professional tree climbers/arborists.
The reinforced bridge becomes an integral part of the workers natural balance thanks to sliding ring technology so the wearer is always in the centre of gravity, enabling maximum freedom of movement. Multiple tool loops are positioned on the wide padded waist belt, including a chainsaw rated attachment loop central to the back. Ideal for arbour work, vertical climbing and work positioning.
Breathable mesh fabric in the generous waist belt and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- High quality work positioning belt with 2 side attaching D-rings
- Reinforced front bridge for attaching to abseil or climbing rope
- Large bridge sliding ring rated to 25kN
- Sliding ring attachment point on bridge to keep wearer at center of gravity
- Access to bridge to add or change rings as required
- Large leg supports with adjustable, elasticated risers for comfort without restricting movement
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- Extra wide, padded waist belt and leg straps are lined with breathable material providing added comfort and support when hanging or working
- Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings to leg padded areas
- Rated quick connect buckles to waist and leg straps foe ease of use
- 7 colour coded gear loops to keep tools and hardware handy, including chainsaw loop. Ratings on tool loops
- Service set included
- FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 358, EN 813 regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||26x36x11 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (1.78kg), XXL (1.82kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Work positioning, Leg strap, Ventral attachment, Leg padding|
|Applications||Work positioning, Arborist|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 358, EN 813|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.