MH/3: ZERO Manta Extreme Multi-Role Helmet
ZERO Manta Extreme Multi-Role Helmet is specially developed for high risk, multi-role and toughest work environments. Ideal for the professional, the ZERO Manta Extreme Multi-Role Helmet meets extreme rescue standards with a high level of impact protection, giving the wearer the best possible protection from impact and shock both from above or from the sides.
Lightweight, compact, comfortable and ventilated.
- Good nape and temple protection is provided with a full head coverage design. Photo illuminescent vent covers are removable to increase ventilation
- SOLAS approved reflective tape ensures the wearer is visible even in low light conditions
- Internal clear visor is retractable and provides industrial eye protection
- Modular accessories such as ear protectors, headlamps and hi impact visors can be added, along with proprietary mesh and clear visors fitting to the ear protector assemblies
- ABS high impact shell is 3mm to 5mm thick. High performance polystyrene liner. Inner sizing wheel adjustment
- Non releasing chin strap. Functions in wet and dry environments
- High impact marine grade visors available to fit directly to the helmet, full and half face options
- Custom branding available (MOQ required)
- 10 year lifespan
- EN 14052:2005
- PAS 028:2002 Marine safety helmet
- FS/1 Quad & ATV helmet
- EN 1384 Equestrian helmet
- EN 352-3:1997 Hearing protection
- EN 166:2002 Industrial eye protection
- EN 12492 Working at height / Mountaineering
- EN 397 (Flame Resistance)
- NFPA 1951:2007 Protective ensembles for technical rescue
- NFPA 1952:2010 Surface Water Operations Protective Clothing & Equipment, 2010 Edition
- ANSI Z89,1 Type2 Class C American National Standard for Industrial Head Protection
ACCESSORIES fitting to ZERO Manta Extreme Multi-Role Helmet: Peltor X Series Earmuffs
Notes: Industrial hard hats are only designed to protect the head from falling objects. For work at heights, it is essential that in the event of an uncontrolled fall the helmet is retained on the head and can withstand multiple point impacts. AS/NZS 1801:1997 does not meet these requirements. When fall arrest systems are used, an appropriate safety helmet shall be worn instead of hard hat.
|Size||Adjustable for a perfect fit (51 - 62cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||23x28x18 (WxHxL)|
|Dimensions||51 - 62cm|
|Features||Size adjustment system, SOLAS approved reflective tape, ABS high impact shell, High performance polystyrene liner|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Confined space, Abseil/rope access, ATV, Marine, Equestrian, Rescue & emergency|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Standards Met||EN 14052:2005, PAS 028:2002, FS/1, EN 1384, EN 352-3:1997, EN 166:2002, EN 12492, EN 397, NFPA 1951:2007, NFPA 1952:2010, ANSI Z89,1 Type2 Class C|
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
We offer Free Standard Delivery for order over $300 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Australia Wide.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.