AH200: SPACEGATE Deluxe Hatch
Aesthetics and Enhanced Performance
AH200 is a double skin hatch that is designed to withstand harsh Australian environments, and is able to incorporate ladders at 60º to 70º inclination.
It is ideal for use for harsh coastal environments as it is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Suitable for highly corrosive environments, especially those that are in close proximity to harsh coastal environments or aquatic centres
- Controlled access to roof areas for access to plant and equipment
- Provides authorized access with locking facility
- Enhanced Performance: Construction strength (approx.) ±3000pa, Sound reduction (approx.) 22db, Wind and water tightness (approx.) 650 Pa
- Insulation: Insulation value (approx.) 1,3(M2.k)w, and Air tightness (approx.) 0.5m3/hm
- Available to suit tile, corrugated/metal deck, concrete roofs
- 5 year warranty from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance
|Material||Aluminium powder coated|
|Dimensions (Opening Sizes)||800x1200mm / 800x1400mm / Custom sizes available on request|
|Technical Data||• Gas Struts for assisted opening and controlled closing|
|• hand grip to safely enter and leave the roof hatch|
|• Weather tight gasket|
|• Diverse range of COLORBOND® colour powdercoat options available|
|Accessories Available||Tray flashings, Back flashings|
|Enhanced Performance||Construction strength (approx.) ±3000pa, Sound reduction (approx.) 22db, Wind and water tightness (approx.) 650 Pa|
|Insulation||Insulation value (approx.) 1,3(M2.k)w, and Air tightness (approx.) 0.5m3/hm|
|Warranty||5 year from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection and Maintenance||Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
We strive to process (pack & dispatch) your order within 1 business day. If the goods are not stock available or order to make, the production lead time is usually 3 to 10 business days.
If you need the goods to meet your job schedule, please contact our Customer Service Team on (08) 6243 3111 prior to make a purchase.
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.