Height Safety Equipment and Anchor Point Inspections & Recertifications
OSH Legislations and Australian Standards mandate the periodic inspection of height safety equipment. For your equipment to remain effective and compliant, it must be inspected, tested and tagged regularly by a recognized competent person to ensure stability is maintained.
To ensure that you are legally covered, inspection/certification periods are as follows:
- Anchor point & Rail systems every 12 months
- Static line systems- Every 12 months
- Harnesses, lanyards, ropes, and all associated personal protective equipment (PPE)– Every 6 months
- Ladder/Handrail/Walkway systems- As per manufacturer’s recommendations
An Effective Way to Manage Your Roof Safety Compliance
Safemaster can assist with your safety needs when it comes to height safety systems and anchor point inspections & certifications. We provide a full height safety system and anchor point inspection, proof load testing (if applicable), logging and annual certification service to all your buildings ensuring they maintain compliance with current regulations.
Our recertification services are based on schedule of rates for ensuring all works are carried out in the most economical manner possible without compromising compliance with all legislative guidelines. Friction or glued anchorages will be proof tested in accordance with clause 3.12(g) as part of each anchor point inspection.
On completion of the inspections, a detailed electronic certificate and report is issued and can be accessed via our secure web portal.
Documentation includes the following:
- Each anchor point and static line will be assigned a recorded serial number, with date of inspection and next inspection dates clearly marked on the tag
- Test results
- Layout plan for height safety equipment
- Certificate of Compliance
- Photos, notes and recommendations, if applicable
By utilising this service, you can rest assured that the height safety equipment is safe to use and meets the standards of efficiency and durability, as well as being available whenever you need them.
Get in Touch with the Roof Safety Experts
Book your next height safety system and anchor point inspection with Safemaster and get certified by Perth’s most trusted name in roof safety. For more information about anchor point inspections and certifications, you can contact us here or call us on (08) 6243 3111 to book today.