X-ERT Roof Anchor System
Roof Anchor Point System
A high-quality roof anchor point system is a vital aspect of fall protection and ensuring the safety of those working on roof buildings. Safemaster offers a wide range of roof anchor points, each with their own unique designs to suit various types of buildings.
All Safemaster roof are constructed with an inbuilt energy absorber. This absorber has the ability to dramatically reduce the loads applied to the structure in the event of a fall.
Types of Roof Anchor Point Systems Within Our Range
Our wide range of products includes, but is not limited to the following systems:
- Surface Mount Energy Absorbing Anchor – This is a permanent roof anchor system that fits onto a steel roof profile. This system makes it possible to access areas where anchoring onto timber structures is difficult or not possible. It’s ideal for either a single or 2-person use, and it comes in a pre-assembled kit to make for a fast and easy installation process. The Surface Mount Roof Anchor incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel to allow work in multi-directional 360 degrees around the anchor point with ease.
- Timber Fix Anchor – As the name would suggest, this variation of roof anchor is ideally suited for attaching to timber. However, applications of this system are also possible when a structure is metal or tiled and there is easy access below the roof. This permanent system also incorporates a shock absorption functionality which will activate in the event of a fall.
- Top-Mount Abseil Anchor – This variation of the fall arrest anchor system from Safemaster has an allowance of 15kN for fall arrest. Additionally, they have a 12kN rating for abseil use as well. The Top-Mount Abseil Anchor can be fitted to corrugated roofs and is also suitable for twin rope access, which makes it the ideal preventative measure against avoidable workplace accidents.
- Spyda Temporary Roof Anchor – This type of temporary roof anchor system is available from Safemaster in clamp and screw fix options and comes fitted with adjustable pivot arms. These options make the system ideal for a range of roof deck profiles. We recommend this product for roof areas that require periodic maintenance or for areas that don’t have fall arrest anchors in place.
- Low Profile Anchor – We offer a variety of low profile, permanent anchors that are suited for single-person use. We recommend the Low Profile Anchor products for safe access while installing or maintaining equipment near a fall zone. These products are available in variations that suit multiple roof profiles, including standard, trim deck and corrugated roofs.
- Temporary Roof Anchor Point – In addition to all the permanent fall arrest anchors we offer, we also have temporary anchor points available. Our temporary anchor points come with detailed instruction manuals and are designed to be durable and easy to install and remove. Take note of their individual specs because some of these systems, such as the AZ-200 T-Bar Anchor, is only suitable for metal roofs, while the TEMPLINK 3000 can be installed onto both metal and tile roofs.
Please note, these are just a few of the roof anchor systems that we offer. To find out more about our full range, get in touch with our team today.
With over 100 years of accumulated experience, we can safely say that our roof anchor systems are of the highest quality and will enable you to get your job done safely every time. Of all our company values, our top priority is ensuring we operate with integrity. We strive to make sure that we are open, honest, transparent, and fair with all our clients while providing solutions that you can trust.
Additionally, we ensure that we are dedicated to the maintenance of all our installed products, whether it be our roof anchors or our many other offerings.
One of our most important goals is to provide you with the highest possible standard of service in all aspects of our business. If you have any questions regarding our roof anchor point systems, please get in touch with us. Alternatively, contact our experienced team on (08) 6243 3111 today.
APS100: X-ERT Purlin Fix Energy Absorbing Anchor (Kit)
The APS100 X-ERT Purlin Fix Anchor (Kit) is a permanent anchor rated at 22kN, designed for use ei…
APS101: X-ERT Retro Fix Energy Absorbing Anchor (Kit)
The APS101 X-ERT Retro Fix Anchor (Kit) is a permanent anchor rated at 22kN, designed for use ei…
APS104-1: X-ERT Low-Profile Fix Anchor (Kit)- Standard Flange
The APS104-1 X-ERT Low-Profile Fix Anchor is a Low profile permanent anchor standard fix, rated a…
APS104-2: X-ERT Low-Profile Fix Anchor (Kit)- Corrugated Flange
The APS104-2 X-ERT Low-Profile Fix Anchor is a Low profile permanent anchor to suit corrugated ro…
APS104-3: X-ERT Low-Profile Fix Anchor (Kit)- Trimdeck/Spendeck Flange
The APS104-3 X-ERT Low-Profile Fix Anchor is a Low profile permanent anchor to suit trimdeck roof…
APS205: X-ERT Surface Mount Energy Absorbing Anchor (Kit)
The APS205 X-ERT Surface Mount Energy Absorbing Anchor (Kit) is a permanent anchor point designed…
APS201: X-ERT Top Mount Anchor (Kit)
The X-ERT APS201 Top Mount Anchor (Kit) is a permanent anchor point designed for use either fall …
APS300: X-ERT Timber Fix Anchor (Kit)
The APS300 X-ERT Timber Fix Anchor (Kit) is a permanent anchor is rated at 22kN, designed for use…
APS400: X-ERT Concrete Fix Anchor (Kit)
The APS400 X-ERT Concrete Fix Anchor is a permanent anchor point suited to roof areas where maint…
TF102: X-ERT Tilefix Anchor (Kit)
The X-ERT TF102 Tilefix Anchor provide an unobtrusive, cost effective solution to height safety a…
APS700: X-ERT Anchor Point Strop
Provides fall protection at the point of entry to roof area for access
SFH308: Information & Certification Date Sign
The SFH308 Information & Certifiation Date Sign is an integral part of workplace safety.