AP145C: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point, Clamp & Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, clamp & screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance personnel working at heights. Rated at 15kN, the anchor is to be clamp on for ‘clip fix’ type decks and incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point designed to eliminate snaphook roll-out.
- Quick and easy mount and dismount
- Clamp fix & screw fix
- Clamp on for ‘clip fix’ type decks, Requires only 4 clamps mounted to roof deck
- No damage to roof surface
- Fully adjustable pivot arms with multiple slotted fixing points to suit range of roof deck profiles
- Uniform load distribution on anchor and structure in the event of a fall
- Lightweight, portable and relocatable- weighs less than 10kg
- All clamps and fixings included
- Fold away compactly into carry bag
- Also available in screw fix only
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 regulations & standards
- Safe access to roof area for periodic maintenance
- Safe access whilst installing/maintaining equipment near a fall edge
- Ideal for gutter/flashing installation where temporary guardrails are not in use
- Ideal for areas not protected by permanent fall protection systems
- Safe access for removal of asbestos
|Size||127cm (Arm length), 12cm (Total unit height)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||132x13x14 (WxHxL)|
|Material||Swivel eye- profiled stainless steel, Pivotarms- high tensile powder coated aluminium, Deckclamps- high tensile extrude aluminium|
|Fixings||Timber fixing- 14g / 75mm type 17 tek screws, Metal fixing- 14g / 75mm self drilling tek screws|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 12 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9)|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.4:2009|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
AP145S: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point Kit- Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, Screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance p…
TEMPL003: TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor
TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor is a temporary multi-directional roof anchoring device that can be…