Z+90: ZERO PLUS Abseil Harness
Designed for specialist rope access technicians and work positioning, the ZERO PLUS Abseil Harness is streamlined in style, for agility and comfort for the wearer in a multitude of applications. The ZERO PLUS Abseil Harness combines all the features and benefits of a rope access harness, with the addition of an easy chest adjustment, centre belt back work positioning attachment point, and a padded, widely spaced shoulder panel.
Versatile design allows use for a multitude of applications including general rope access and abseil, industrial fall arrest, work positioning and tower climbing.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- Side work positioning attachment points
- Quick connect buckles on leg straps
- Ascender device can be retrofitted for abseil use
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points
- A rear attachment point on the waist belt for connecting a restraint lanyard
- Limited free fall arrest attachment point (ventral attachment ring)
- Padded shoulder panels are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing, with moisture wicking 3D mesh lining for best neck and shoulder comfort
- Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Wicking 3D mesh linings
- Lumbar work positioning point
- Velcro covered details
- Available in size M-XL and XXL
- FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||39x41x17 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (1.95kg), XXL (2.05kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Work positioning, Leg strap, Ventral attachment, Shoulder & leg padding|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Roofer & Construction, Abseil/Rope access, Work positioning, Linesman, Tower work, Arborist, Technical rescue|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.