TRI/7: MILLER Tripod 2.26m
The MILLER Tripod is the anchorage connector for typical confined space and rescue systems.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminium construction
- Withstands up to 22kN of vertical pull
- The tripod is suitable as an anchor point for a single person only, maximum carrying capacity/ working load limit is 181.4kg
- In a rescue situation the Tripod is suitable for two people provided the combined weight of the two people does not exceed 181.4kg, in which case they will need to be rescued individually
- Adjustable legs with integral push pins, ideal for uneven surfaces
- Independent leg locking feature holds the tripod legs securely in place
- Safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge prevent slippage in icy conditions
- Available in 2.26m and 2.92m
- Ideal for confined space and rescue applications
- Tested in accordance EN795:1997 and AS/NZS1891.4
|Product Code||TRI/7 (2.26m) / TRI/9 (2.92m)|
|Size||2.26m / 2.92m|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||TRI/7: 150x45x41 (WxHxL)/ TRI/9: 211x45x41 (WxHxL)|
|Package Weight||TRI/7 (16.78kg) / TRI/9 (21.77kg)|
|Material||High-strength aluminum construction|
|Leg Span Diameter||TRI/7 (1.67m) / TRI/9 (2.18m)|
|Distance Between Feet||TRI/7 (1.47m) / TRI/9 (1.95m)|
|Applications||Confined space, Rescue|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||EN795:1997, AS/NZS1891.4|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
TM-9: ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod 229cm with Chain & Bag
The ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod is a multifunctional power package on three legs. It is …