Z+86/R: ZERO PLUS IsoTower Harness
The ZERO PLUS IsoTower harness is a revolutionary new and ergonomic design that combines the practical tower design with electrical isolating and rescue features. This design makes it suitable for a range of working applications including: tower work, pole work, linesman, rescue, industrial height safety and confined space.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, positioning saddle and shoulder padding gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cool and dry during long periods of work. The wide supportive waist panel has a reflective panel for better visibility and safety when working in dark areas.
- Simple design and fully adjustable for ultimate fit
- Adjustable arc proof protective covers all metal components (excludes side positioning D’s)
- Central multi-purpose front fall arrest attachment point
- Soft rescue retrieval attachment points on shoulders
- Unique fixed stirrup shaped side work positioning attachment points preventing grit travelling into webbing folds
- Wide padded saddle support for maximum comfort during long periods in work positioning
- Quick connect alloy buckles
- Rear dorsal attachment point with Velcro stowage system when not in use
- Extra wide supportive belt with reflective panel
- Multiple rear tool loops
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting
- Wide padded shoulder, waist and saddle with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder, neck and back protection
- Webbing covered labels
- Available in size M-XL and XXL
- FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||39x41x17 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (2.45kg), XXL (2.6kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Dorsal extension, Work positioning, Groin strap, Saddle strap, Rescue retrieval points, Shoulder & leg padding, Isolated metal hardware|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Work positioning, Confined space, Linesman, Tower work|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE|
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
We offer Free Standard Delivery for order over $300 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Australia Wide.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.
BW-260: ZERO Climbers Double Elasticated Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffoldhooks
Climbers lanyard with twin legs is designed for passing intermediate anchor points on fixed prote…