Z+32: ZERO PLUS Tradesman Harness
The Tradesman harness provides all the comfort and benefits of the ZERO PLUS range harnesses. This popular harness is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing/ladder systems as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
Breathable rear panel padding and back strap keep the Tradesman harness in shape ready for easy fitting, ideal for those demands comfort and premium safety. Extra wide, padded leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Front fall arrest attachment point, with free karabiner provided
- Rear fall arrest D-ring attachment point
- Quick connect buckles for easy donning, Fully chest and leg adjustments proving correct and secure fit
- Wide angled padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy
- Fall indicators for continued safety inspections
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections
- Supplied with forged steel hardware
- Incorporates a colour scheme that is neutral yet eye catching with contrasting stitching
- FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Available in size M-XL and XXL
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 1497, CE regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||26x36x11 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (1.3kg), XXL (1.4kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Groin strap, Shoulder & leg padding|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Roofer & Construction|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 1497, CE|
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
We offer Free Standard Delivery for order over $300 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Australia Wide.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.
ZRL: ZERO LINOSTOP 12mm Ropeline with Adjuster- 5m/10m/15m/20m/30m
Fall arrest ropeline with a rope adjuster, integral shock absorber and snaphook connections. Pop…
TEMPLINK 3000: TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor
TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor is a temporary multi-directional roof anchoring device that can be…