Z+52: ZERO PLUS Construction Harness with Positioning Belt
The ZERO PLUS Work Positioning Construction harness provides all the comfort and benefits of ZERO PLUS range. It has offset (cranked) work positioning side D-rings for working with pole straps.
It is a multi-purpose, fully adjustable, general fall arrest harness. Ideal for construction work, roof work and vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder, waist and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer. Doesn’t tangle easily, making it quick to put on.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points
- Breathable shoulder and waist padding keeps the harness in shape ready for easy fitting
- Quick connect buckles on waist, chest and leg with adjustments providing correct and secure fit
- Extra wide, moisture wicking 3D mesh padded shoulder, waist and leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Fully adjustable for best comfort and fit
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy
- Fall indicators for continued safety inspections
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections
- Supplied with forged steel hardware
FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Available in size M-XL and XXL
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 1497, CE regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||39x41x17 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (1.7kg), XXL (1.8kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Work positioning, Groin strap, Shoulder & leg padding|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Roofer & Construction, Work positioning|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 1497, CE|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
AF-130: ZERO PROT 3 Work Positioning Ropeline with Rope Adjuster
Work positioning ropeline with simple adjustment of the rope grab for perfect length. Range of ro…