Z+71/R: ZERO PLUS Works Abseil/Rescue Harness
The ZERO PLUS Works Abseil/Rescue Harness is a tried and proven workhorse that can be used in a multitude of applications, a favourite with emergency services and rope access technicians. It combines all the features and benefits of the original rope work version with the additional of chest fall arrest attachment point, rescue retrieval attachments and padded shoulder panels.
Versatile design allows use for a multitude of applications including general rope access, abseil, rescue, industrial fall arrest, work positioning, tower and confined space. A true all-rounder.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Various attachment points to suit many working positions
- Rescue retrieval attachment points, side work positioning attachment points
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- Quick connect buckles on leg straps
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points
- Limited free fall arrest attachment points
- Fully adjustable for best comfort and fit including leg straps and risers
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting and is fully adjustable
- Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings
- Padded shoulder with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads for best neck and shoulder comfort
- All forged steel hardware
- Velcro covered labels
- Ascender device can be retrofitted for abseil use
- Can be used with Z+100 Suspension Seat (sold separately)
FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Available in size M-XL and XXL
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 1497, CE regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||39x41x17 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (1.7kg), XXL (1.8kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Work positioning, Leg strap, Ventral attachment, Rescue retrieval points, Shoulder & leg padding|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Roofer & Construction, Abseil/Rope access, Work positioning, Confined space, Linesman, Tower work, Technical rescue|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 1497, CE|
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
We offer Free Standard Delivery for order over $300 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Australia Wide.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.