ZPE-01: ZERO Pinnacle Volt Multi Impact Electrical Helmet
The ZERO Pinnacle Volt Multi Impact Electrical Helmet is a true multi-impact protection helmet, with electrical insulation rated to 1000V, making it ideal for the electrical and linesman industries for head protection and work at heights.
With the latest helmet technology from the EU, ZERO Pinnacle helmet is a light and comfortable helmet that especially designed for work applications where there is a risk of electric shock or arc flash. The helmet is also rated for molten metal splash and lateral deformation.
Versatile and rugged, includes slots for cap attached ear protectors and capacity for direct fit visors. With mountaineering impact and electrical insulation certifications, the ZERO Pinnacle helmet meets the new regulations for work at heights, electrical industry as well as applications where the chin strap must not be releasable and the helmet can withstand multiple blows and prevent penetrations from various angles.
- ABS Advanced Thermo Material Shell exterior
- Non-vented as required for electrical insulation, and no metal parts
- Inside protection in high-density EPS polystyrene
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 400gms
- Slots for fitting cap attach ear protectors, giving option of full fact protection of forestry kit, visors etc
- Specific clear fitted visor can be attached without earmuffs
- Inner Textile padding and headband, removable and washable
- Adjustable chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N
- Lamp holder clips
- One size fits most including larger heads, with quick wheel up/down adjustable size system, diameter: 54-62cm
- Ear protector kits available on request
- Full face and half face anti-scratch visors available for direct fitting
- Ideal for electrical, linesman, industrial, construction, work at heights, arborist and abseil use, where there is risk of electric shock or arc flash
- 10 year lifespan
- Made in Italy
- Complies with EN12492:2012, EN397:2012 (Parts 440VAC/ Lateral deformation/ Low temperatures -40ØC/ Molten steel), EN50365:2002 (Class 0) 1000VAC, 1500VDC
Notes: Industrial hard hats are only designed to protect the head from falling objects. For work at heights, it is essential that in the event of an uncontrolled fall the helmet is retained on the head and can withstand multiple point impacts. AS/NZS 1801:1997 does not meet these requirements. When fall arrest systems are used, an appropriate safety helmet shall be worn instead of hard hat.
|Size||Adjustable for a perfect fit (quick wheel up/down)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||23x28x18 (WxHxL)|
|Dimensions||54 - 62cm|
|Material||Exterior shell ABS plastic, Interior EPS|
|Rating||-40ØC / +50ØC|
|Features||Size adjustment system, Chin strap and buckle, Slots for mounting ear protectors, Inner textile padding and headband, Lamp holder clips|
|Applications||Electrical, Linesman, Industrial, Construction, Work at heights, Arborist and Abseil use (where there is risk of electric shock or arc flash)|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Standards Met||EN12492:2012, EN397:2012 (Parts 440VAC/ Lateral deformation/ Low temperatures -40ØC/ Molten steel), EN50365:2002 (Class 0) 1000VAC, 1500VDC|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.