SFH130: Gesipa Hand Riveter
The Gesipa Hand Rivet Tool is designed to install the gesipa 8mm bulb rivets, typically used to fix rope access and fall arrest anchor points to tin sheeting. Working Range: 3.0mm ø to 6.4mm ø all materials.
- Heavy Duty Design
- Tool Housing; High-grade aluminium die casting
- Locked pivot bolts wear resistant
- Comfortable handles and lever design reduces power input and absorbs shock
- Spent mandrel container retains rivet
- Geared mechanism for ease f operation with heavy rivets
- Extended Nose Pieces AvailableHire Price: $43.00/day | $170.00/week
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
You will be notified of shipping costs at the check out, we offer various shipment options to suit your needs.
Same Day Delivery is only applicable for in stock items that are ordered before 11am AWST.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.