Söll GlideLoc® Vertical Ladder System
Söll GlideLoc® Vertical Ladder System is an innovative solution for vertical climbing that allows hand-free operation that increases worker mobility, safety and productivity.
The system includes fall protection ladders, guide rails, and guided type fall arresters, it is engineered for smooth operation to ascend or descend, provides an easier, more comfortable climb. System accessories such as entry and exit devices, roof ascent or shaft entry equipment make it possible to design a system that is not only appropriate for the structure of the building or installation, but which also satisfies the very highest safety requirements.
Söll GlideLoc® Vertical Ladder System is available in aluminium, galvanised or stainless steel construction to suit various applications.
- Distance between rungs is 280mm. Customised designs may be available
- Durable construction for extended service life
- Guided type fall arrester is fixed by the karabiner hook to the D-ring of the full body harness and inserted into the guide rail
- Automatic design – keeps both hands free for climbing
- Stainless steel catch clamp – locks into the rail in the event of a fall
- Integrated shock-absorbing mechanism – reduces force on the worker and system in the event of a fall
- Fall indicator – alerts user to know when to remove the product from service
- Integrated swivel, auto-locking carabiner connection – aids in trailing alignment and meets allowable attachment length
- Design prevents up-side-down installation – increases worker safety by ensuring proper attachment
- No requirement to lean back while climbing – reduces fatigue; ideal for ladder cages and confined spaces
- Ideal for:
- Permanent Ladder Applications
- Wind Power/Turbines
- Construction, buildings and facades
- Industrial Facilities / chimneys
- Drilling Rigs/Platforms
- Crane Installation
- Confined Space
- Loading bays
- Meets the EN 353-1:2014 and AS/NZS 1891 standards (and all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards)
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
You will be notified of shipping costs at the check out, we offer various shipment options to suit your needs.
Same Day Delivery is only applicable for in stock items that are ordered before 11am AWST.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.