TM-9: ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod 229cm with Chain & Bag
The ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod is a multifunctional power package on three legs. It is ideal for lifting loads, assisting in access to confined spaces, as well as for securing and rescuing people. The tripod offers complete safety without having to be anchored to the ground.
It is widely used various industries such as utilities, manufacturing, construction, agriculture and etc.
- Easy to use, the tripod offers complete safety without having to be anchored to the ground
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction
- Rated to 500kg
- The head is aluminium alloy with four attaching points, and includes pulley
- Adjustable length legs and chain webbing between legs, ideal for uneven surfaces
- Rubber pads on feet to assist in stability by holding legs securely in place
- Ideal for applications in tanks, manholes and other vertical entry work practices
- Supplied complete with Tripod PVC carry bag
- Height 147 – 229cm, Length 119 – 182cm
- Folded size 175 x 23 x 23cm
- Weighs 16.5kg
- Confined space working area 140 – 213cm
- ZERO Tripod wire winch, full body harness and spreader bars are available to complete a confined space kit, extras are not included with the tripod and are priced separately
- Complies with EN 795:1996, B+A1:2000 regulations & standards
|Size||140cm - 213cm (working area)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||172x25x24 (WxHxL)|
|Material||High-strength aluminum construction|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||EN 795:1996, B+A1:2000|
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
We offer Free Standard Delivery for order over $300 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Australia Wide.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.
RUP-502/20: ZERO Confined Space Winch with Pulley & Mounting Bracket – 20m
ZERO Confined Space Winch is a lifting and lowering device, ideal for a range of applications inc…