RUP-502/20: ZERO Confined Space Winch with Pulley & Mounting Bracket – 20m
ZERO Confined Space Winch is a lifting and lowering device, ideal for a range of applications including confined space work, rescue, positioning and personnel/material handling. The winch is compatible with ZERO tripods, easily transported from one location to another and easy to set-up.
- Designed to raise or lower personnel or material for access or rescue
- Fits to ZERO tripods
- Galvanised steel cable construction
- Automatic braking for extra security
- Effortless raising and lowering with smooth winding action
- Includes mounting bracket, pulley and fall arrest spring shock absorbing device
- Working load of 140kg, Breaking force 1800kg, Cable length 20m
- Weighs 13kg
- Also available in 25m cable length
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
We offer Free Standard Delivery for order over $300 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Australia Wide.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.
TM-9: ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod 229cm with Chain & Bag
The ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod is a multifunctional power package on three legs. It is …